Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Two More Things

I e-mailed XM yesterday about the commercial thing and this was their response:

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, An arbitration panel recently ruled that Clear Channel has the right to include commercials on the music programming that it provides XM. Because of their early investment in XM, radio broadcasting company Clear Channel Communications provided programming for their music channels (KISS, Mix, Nashville, Sunny and WSIX), as well as content for select talk channels.

As a result, these channels will start to carry commercials this spring. At the same time, XM will add new commercial-free music channels of its own so that subscribers will see no reduction in the total number of commercial-free music channels.


So, I guess that answers that question.

Secondly, I decided to keep the picture blog private not that I've updated it recently or anything, lol. If you would like the link, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. I think, with the new Beta Blogger, in order to view this blog you would need a Google account which is free. I'm sorry if this is inconvenient for some, but I don't want strangers or people that I just don't like looking at personal photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.