Thursday, July 14, 2011

12 Things I Don't Understand




In no particular order. Just jotting (is that possible since I'm typing?) them down as they come to me.

  1. Celebrating Bastille Day.
  2. Toddlers in Tiaras. Show makes me sick.
  3. People standing on the sidewalk watching their 1 1/2 - 2 year old baby running out into traffic. If I hadn't been going 10 mph I would have run her over. The mother literally did nothing to stop her and didn't even go after her. What's with that!?!?!
  4. Bridezillas. I channel surfed past that show today and could only shake my head.
  5. Not liking to read.
  6. The difference between delegation and pure laziness. I'm being nice here. I do understand the difference and that most people are just effing lazy and too butthole-y to admit it.
  7. Google+ (if you want an invite so you can try to understand it yourself, let me know.)
  8. Bullies
  9. How people continue to over-complicate every-effing-thing.
  10. Why people have pets only to keep them outside. What's the point?
  11. Tabloids...All forms of tabloid media.
  12. Why we can't wear flip flops for all occasions, with all outfits, 365 days a year.
There are tons more things that I don't understand, but I'm so tired that this is all my brain will come up with at this time. If you feel you are able to explain one or more of these things to me, feel free to leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I don't get Google+ either. I found myself inviting a colleague and then wondering what I was doing because I don't like it much and don't intend to stay on it much longer.

    I was going to go to a Bastille Day celebration near my work last night but got grumpy and decided to get as far away from my place of work as possible. I just thought it sounded like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. However many weeks later, and I still don't get Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither! I deleted my Google + account eventually.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.