1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse? I'm not going for the obvious here. ;) What I like best is when we have quiet time to talk. I love our conversations.
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side? A little of both. I start off from the side and then when it gets too tall for my mouth, I whittle away at it from the top.
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you? Not the basement light, but other stairway lights. We had the creepiest stairs in the house that we lived in while I was in high school. I hated those stairs.
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why? If I could turn it off like a switch, I'd get rid of my anxiety. I think the why of it is obvious.
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children? I don't think there's an exact appropriate age for that talk. I had that talk when I could tell that it was time and it was different for each kid.
1. I love to travel but I hate to drive.
2. Naps make a day better.
3. They didn't think I could stay married and raise great kids but I did and I'm doing it better than most of the people that were vocal about telling me what a huge mistake they thought I was making. Take that and shove it where the sun don't shine.
4. Warning: I'm not shy about speaking my mind.
1. Over this Labor Day weekend I will be enjoying that last few days of summer vacation. So not looking forward to my kids starting back to school on Tuesday. Ugh! We're also going to try and make it to the U.S. Sand Sculpting Challenge in downtown San Diego.
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are I just wish it would be over and people would shut up. I think it's clear that nobody in this country is willing to make smart decisions and I'm tired of all the hot air.
3. Today I have to clean house. After a rather challenging run/walk this morning, I'm not looking forward to it. My left shin is throbbing.
4. The best thing I've cooked recently is a kickass lasagna. I made that on Thursday. It was gooood.
5. The last thing I bought was hmmm. I can't say. It's supposed to be a surprise.
6. The best movie I saw this summer was nothing that I can think of off the top of my head. I didn't see any new movies. I watched a few DVDs and some old movies on TV but that's it.
7. The best book I read this summer was A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness. It was a fun read.
That's it for this week. If you want to participate, click on any of the accompanying images to go to the hosting blog. I hope everyone has a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.