Friday, March 11, 2005

Pictures and Other Things

I've posted some pictures of the house we're buying. There's more on the realtor's website, but I haven't posted those yet. So, starting from the top and working our way down, I'll explain what you're looking at.

The first picture is of the dining area. We're thinking of using it for an office area and putting the kitchen table next to the kitchen, behind the fireplace though. That's something we'll figure out for sure when we get our junk moved in. The light that you can sorta see at the top of the picture, we plan on replacing that with a ceiling fan light deal. I hate the one hanging there.

The second picture is of one of the bedrooms. They both basically look the same. One is going to be the girls' bedroom and the other will be their toy room since they've decided they want us to put their bunkbeds together and share a room again.

The third pic is the living room looking towards the front door and coat closet. The border will be the first thing to go and I plan on painting. What color? I haven't decided yet.

The next pic is the master bedroom looking at the closet. Again, I plan on painting that room too. Color has yet to be determined.

The next pic is the master bath. Across from the toilet is the shower and behind me is the oversized tub. I love that bathroom. The fixtures have to go though.

The next pic is the living room, I was standing back by the front door, looking towards the kitchen. In this angle, behind the fireplace is where we're thinking of putting the kitchen table.

Next is the laundry room.

Next is one of the girls' bedrooms again looking at the closet and out the door.

The last picture is the girls'/guest bathroom.

I think that's the grand tour basically. I'll post more pictures another time. We're getting ready to go to Ohio today when C gets off of work. Our grandfather passed away last night, so we'll be in Ohio for the funeral and stuff until Tuesday. So, I need to finish up cleaning the house and load the car so we can go as soon as C calls to say they're done with him. Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.