Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Things around our house have been pretty uninteresting lately. That's why the updates have been few and far between.

ANYwho, the girls are doing pretty good. With the crazy weather we've been having, I think they're coming down with a cold though. School is going good for the both of them. The year is going by really fast.

C's hanging in. Work is tough for him right now and June can't get here fast enough. He put over 700 miles on his car yesterday. Isn't that just craziness??

My school is coming right along. My vampire class is my favorite by far. I had all my work for the week done yesterday. Art Appreciation comes in second. And Psych is still pulling up in last place. I just like being back in school no matter what the classes are.

I discovered the other day that we have a leak in our roof. Fun for us. I called every roofer in the area and could only get 2 of them to set up an appointment to come out and then they never showed up. I'm sure what I'm going to do about it now. Luckily, it's too cold for the snow to melt and it's not currently leaking. Never thought I'd hope for cold weather, lol. I don't think the cold temps are going to hold out past today though. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.