Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So. What's New?

Well, I'll tell you. I got all my grades back and I got A's across the board. Yay for me! My summer semester starts in about 2 weeks.

C's on leave right now. He took 4 days this week. We're not doing much of anything besides finishing up projects around the house. We broke ground (heheh) on the sidewalk project today. We're about half way done with the digging but it started raining AGAIN, so we had to call it quits. We're hoping to get the thing finished tomorrow if the weather would just cooperate. We bought a couple shrubs and a lilac bush to plant as well. When we get the flower beds finished I'll buy some flowers to put in. I haven't decided what I want to get yet though. We're also going to try and get the dining room floor finished. Eating at the coffee table is getting really old. Doesn't sound like C's getting much of a vacation does it?? heheh.

Meanwhile, it looks like Vickie and Candy are going to pick the girls up for the summer. It'll probably be the second week of July. The girls are pretty excited.

In other news...We have a mouse in the house. Big UGH!!! Seeing as how our house is in the country surrounded by open fields, I think this turn of events was pretty much inevitable. The weird thing about it is that the mouse seems to like the drawer that I keep Saran Wrap and aluminum foil in. I also have a package of cough drops that it likes to eat. C and I heard it in the kitchen last night and tried to sneak up on it so we could see it in action. As soon as I got into the kitchen, the smell of menthol was overwhelming, heheh. Now, we're in the market for a cat.

Let's see. I think that's about it for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.