These are things my kids, and I’m sure tons of others, say that drive me up a wall.
- “I AM!!!!” Said in response to me telling them to something I’ve already told them to do at least once before. UGH!!
- “I’m up!” Said in response to me telling them to get out of bed in the morning for the umpteenth time.
- “I didn’t do it.” Sure you didn’t.
- “She’s bothering me.” Shut up before I bother you.
- “Do I have to?” or “I don’t want to.”
- Responses to bad grades: “I didn’t know it was due.” or “My teacher hates me.”
- “I’m doing it!” or “I did it/I”m done.” Again, in response to me telling them to do something, usually their chores or school work, after I’ve already told them to get going at least once or when they think they’re done but I can still see dirty dishes or counters that need cleaned.
- “It’s not fair.” Whine, whine, whine.
I’m sure I’ll be back to update this post, lol. Leave a comment with your kid complaints and I’ll add them too.