Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them.
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong? I try my best to do so. I want to teach my kids the value of honesty so I try to be honest with them as much as I can which includes admitting when I'm wrong.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"? Nope. My class ring was stolen by a drug dealer. I never had a letterman's jacket. Even though I paid for my year book, I never got it.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? About 28 I would say. Old enough to know better but not ancient yet. 29 is too close to 30.
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? I don't really think that I have one. I like what I named both of my girls and the Mister and I always knew that two would be enough.
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? This one is easy. I would make them both like to read.