1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
I've never had silk sheets so I can't say whether or not I'd like them. Living in Vermont, we had flannel sheets and when it's 40 below outside, they are wonderful to have on your bed. Overall, I prefer good quality, high thread count, cotton sheets.
2. What time zone are you in?
I'm in the Pacific time zone. Yuppers.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Thanksgiving by far. Thanksgiving is all about family and food. It's not about getting the most candy, buying presents, or pretending that there's a mysterious bunny that leaves baskets in your house. It's straightforward and involves turkey comas. What's not to love?
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Hmm. I'm not sure that I have one. I like hot tea and coffee but I drink that year around.
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
I don't know. Most people are just happy to have any job nowadays. I would say the medieval job of wiping the king's butt had to suck or being a whipping boy but those jobs don't exist (to my knowledge) today.