Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The ABCs of Me

No decision has been made. In the meantime...
 
A. Age: 35. I'll be the old lady age of 36 in June. Does it mean anything that I don't feel that old??
B. Bed size: Queen but I wish it was a king.
C. Chore you dislike: It'd be a tie between cleaning the bathtub, putting away laundry, and mopping.
D. Dogs: Bailey is still plodding along at the ripe boxer age of eight.. She's too fat, has skin issues, and sore joints but she's still our Bailers.
E. Essential start to your day: I don't have a morning routine. Being scared awake by my alarm is enough to get me going.
F. Favorite colors: I like greens. Like sage green. And blues. Soft blues.
G. Gold or silver: Either.
H. Height: 5'4"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Regretfully, I've never played an instrument.
J. Job title: Stay at home mom.
K. Kids: Two girls ages 13 (14 in 10 days) and 16 (17 in July). Where does the time go?
L. Live: For 119 more days (yes, I'm counting down), we live in San Diego, California. In June, we'll be relocating to Pensacola, Florida.
M. Music group:  I dunno. I like the Foo Fighters as always. The Imagine Dragons. The Illumineers. The XX. Grouplove. Muse. ::shrug::
N. Nicknames: I don't have one.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Three: I had my appendix removed and then I had two kids removed. Ha.
P. Pet peeves:  Where would I begin? I have many. Bullies. Inconsiderate neighbors. Not replacing an empty toilet paper roll with a new one. And the list goes on.
Q. Quote from a movie: I can't think of one off the top of my head. Had this been "quote from a TV show" I would've had many.
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: I have one older brother and one younger sister.
T. Time you wake up: 7 am on weekdays and not that much later on the weekends and holidays.
U. Underwear: I prefer bikini cut underwear. I think I'm getting too old for thongs and besides that, I've never found them to be comfortable. I don't like low cut because they constantly feel like their coming off. And I would blush constantly if I went commando.
V. Vegetables you don’t like:  Celery. I hate celery unless it's chopped up in Thanksgiving stuffing. Celery is the ick. I'm not fond of artichokes. I only like asparagus if it comes with chicken marsala or on the side of filet mignon at a very nice restaurant.
W. What makes you run late: Unexpectedly finding ice on my windshield in the mornings. And the oldest child. She is ALWAYS running late for school in the mornings.
X. X-rays you’ve had: I've had a few. I broke my arm in the 8th grade. I had chest x-rays when I was sick with bronchitis and everything else lung related. And then when I temporarily lost my eyesight in my right eye, I had chest x-rays again. I forget why the doctors said it was the thing to do.
Y. Yummy food you make: I make an awesome lasagna, black bean chili, guacamole, and my mac n cheese is pretty good too. These are all dishes I make without a recipe. Give me a recipe and I can make anything good.
Z. Zoo animal you like: Giraffes. I think they are one of the most beautiful and unique animals on the planet. They have such soulful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.