Tuesday, June 22, 2004

It's Raining! It's Pouring!

The girls and I didn't do that much today. The girls took a bath, and we hit the grocery store. Chloe's expen also arrived so we changed out her area. Messing with Chloe's things is always an adventure. She lunges at you and growls, lol. Very funny. And, as you can tell from today's title, it's rained all day. The temp barely made it into the 60's, but at least it's not snowing

So far our blog has served it's purpose, and it's only been one day. I've heard from a lot of our friends that I haven't heard from in months. It was truly great hearing from everyone that called or emailed. We miss our friends in California like crazy. Vermont's pretty lonely with only having four un-scary families living on our street.

One more item of interest. If you would like to leave a comment to any of our posts, make sure and sign your name to it, or I won't know who you are unless you have your own Blogger account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.