Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Daylight Savings Sucks

Why does one hour make so much difference in the morning?

I've been pretty busy packing lately. If someone wanted to pay for us to have movers, I wouldn't object, lol. I spent 7 hours on Saturday just in 2 rooms and didn't even get them all packed. We have so much junk. I need to learn to not be such a pack rat. So far so good with the house and loan and stuff though. We close in 9 days. Any birthday or holiday gifts should come in the form of Home Depot gift cards from now on, lol. We're gonna be spending some mad money in there in the next couple years.

We're still waiting on Spring. Almost all of our snow has melted. It's been raining like crazy here. Supposedly, it's going to get into the 60's tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Other than house stuff and the weather, lol, nothing else has been going on at our house. Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.