Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Have Been Angry = No Updates

I'm still not over it (anyone who knows me knows I hold a grudge) but I'm here anyway.

So, what's been going on for the past few days? The girls had the week off of school and don't go back until Wednesday. 11 days total for Winter Break. It's been interesting to say the least. I didn't realize how much I am able to get done while they're at school until they were home all week long.

Yesterday, C was on the local radio station promoting the annual softball game that Barre has. All the local businesses compete against each other over the weekend while raising money for a few area kids. Last year they raised over $19,000 and this year they're hoping for $22,000. The Marines team up with the radio station. The radio station thing was funny though cuz they were just talking smack, making stuff up, and joking around. C said he worried the whole time about swearing on the radio, lol, but he didn't.

I've been out of my mind with school work. I have midterms next week and with the girls home, haven't really been able to get prepared for them. I've had dreams the last two nights about trying to study. I started reading, taking notes, and writing my paper at 10 am yesterday morning and didn't get finished until 11:30 pm. Long day for me.

We're waiting for a huge snowstorm to hit. They're saying we should get 6-14 inches of snow by tonight. It just figures that all winter long it hasn't really felt like winter here and then as soon as March hits and spring is right around the corner, winter finally arrives in Vermont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.