Tuesday, July 28, 2009

E-mail Survey Conclusion

80% said that that e-mail addresses don’t influence their opinion of a business.

The other two responses each received 10% of the votes:

Yes. Addresses that end in ATT, Verizon, Cox, Comcast, etc. (Service Provider Accounts) don't sound professional to me.

Yes. Addresses that end in Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail (Free Accounts) don't sound professional to me.

Oh well. Either way, I wasn’t planning on changing my e-mail address, lol. I was just wondering what everyone else thought about it. Personally, I think ISP email addresses and free accounts sound less professional, however, I think Gmail is more acceptable than Hotmail or Yahoo. But, I’m biased. I love Gmail and I use it for three different business accounts of mine. I don’t use ISP email EVER because we move so much and it doesn’t make sense for me to use them. I’d be changing my email address every three years or more which isn’t good for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.