I stole this meme from Literary Feline's blog. Read on!
Share your ABC’s
Available or single? Married
Best Friend? The Mister of course
Cake or Pie? Pie. Apple if you want specifics.
Drink of choice? Pepsi
Essential item for every day use? Toilet paper.
Favorite color? I'm into the green family right now.
Google? Way superior to Bing.
Hometown? All over Ohio.
Indulgences? Video gaming. At my age, it's just embarrassing to admit out loud
January or February? Neither and YUCK!!
Kids and their names? Four daughters (humans and dogs) named Morgan, Sidney, Bailey, and Hannah.
Life is incomplete without…? Pets
Marriage date? May 1996
Number of siblings? Two: An older brother and a younger sister. Yes, that makes me a middle child.
Oranges or apples? Apples
Phobias and fears? Rushing water.
Quote for the day? "Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate." Oscar Wilde
Reason to smile? The thought of no phone for three days makes me smile.
Time Travel Destination? England in the 1500's. A scary time and place but I would love to have seen the Tudor court first hand.
Unknown fact about me? My middle name is...
Vegetable you hate? Asparagus
Worst habit? Procrastination
X-rays you’ve had? Wrist and chest.
Your fave food? Mexican
Zodiac sign? Cancer
I'm going to finish this post off in the same manner that Literary Feline did hers.
Random Thoughts for the Day:
- I was completely, thouroughly, and totally irritated at my job for the first time since I started working 16 months ago, yesterday.
- Both of my kids are grounded to their rooms this weekend. First time ever for that too.
- I can't wait for the new television season to start.
- Last night I had a dream that the remnants of Erika reformed into a Cat 5 hurricane and skimmed up the entire eastern seaboard.
- Ohio State football season starts today.
- I think my marketing class is going to be fun this semester.
- I want a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut.
- I think that's going to be dinner.