Friday, June 10, 2011

Check it Out! It's New!

I'm trying out something new. I hope it's fun and will end up being a regular feature on my blog. If you decide to participate too, please leave me a comment so that I can go and read what you had to say!!


Rules for 5QF:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?

I have no idea. I guess in terms of being healthy, happy, and alive, I've achieved my dreams. Professionally though, I feel directionless right now.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?

Flip flops. That's it. Nothing else need be said.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)

I try to keep them reading and interest them in educational shows that I like to watch on the History Channel. Stuff like that. But I don't have them practice their multiplication facts or anything like that.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?

Nope. The year I had a tomato forest in my backyard, I really wish that I knew how to can and/or freeze them though.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?

It depends. If it's a workout day, as soon as I roll out of bed, I put my workout clothes on so that I don't change my mind about working out, lol. A day like today where all I had was a client meeting over the phone, I'll admit, I'm still in my pajamas and it's after 10, BWAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.