Friday, June 01, 2012

June 1, 2012: Five Question Friday

Before we get started, I just have to say that I can't believe it's already June. Where in the world did the first half of the year go?!?!?


1. What were you scared of as a kid? Thunderstorms always scared me. None of the tricks that parents try on their kids worked with me. I just didn't like the unpredictable flashes of lightning followed by the loud booms of thunder. Growing up in Ohio, we had some big booming thunderstorms.


2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?  I do if I bring my own pillows. I am very particular about my pillows. If I don't have the right combination of pillows, I can't sleep and it doesn't matter if I'm in my own bed or not. If the hotel is nice and I have my own pillows, I can sleep there just as well as I can at home.



3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
I never know how to answer this question. I'm not the type of person to get star struck. Celebrities' poo smells just the same as anyone else's. If I had to pick, it would be a celebrity chef because at least then I could get a gourmet meal out of them.


4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
  Definitely the beach. I DO NOT like public pools and we don't have our own pool nor do I know if I'd ever want my own pool. They're too much trouble. Public pools are full of dumb people that bring their nasty little kids that puke and do other unmentionable things in the water. At least at the beach, you have the ocean breezes, the sound of the waves, and the ability to spread out so that you're not lounging two inches away from someone else's group. And you can play in the sand.


5. What is your favorite summer dish?
I love to barbecue in the summer. Anything on the grill is yummy in my book. I also love the summer fruit like melons and berries. And a good pasta salad. Ok. This is just making me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.