Friday, May 25, 2012

May 25, 2012: Five Question Friday



1. Are you a napper?
Sometimes. I prefer not to nap though because all it does is make me feel more tired than before I laid down. There are some days though, usually followed by insomnia nights, that I just can't keep my eyes open.


2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
I really don't think I had a favorite subject in school. High school anyway. I had classes that I liked more than others because I liked certain teachers more than others. Hated is easy though. I hated algebra. Still do. It is truly one of those things that when you hear a kid say that they'll never use it, with Algebra, it is true. The mandatory math in high school should be teaching kids how to balance their bank accounts and budget household finances. My favorite class in college was my vampire class. My least favorite was accounting.


3. Did you have the something old, new, borrowed, and blue at your wedding? What were they?
First of all, I didn't have a wedding. But, I had something old and blue but nothing new or borrowed as far as I can remember. And the blue and old were totally coincidental.


4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?
I dunno. I want to take the kids to Sea World, make sure the oldest child has a good 16th birthday, visit with friends, buy a fire pit for the backyard, and stuff. I just want to have a good, enjoyable, and relaxed summer.


5. Ice cream or Popsicles?
I like both. If I'm really hot though, I want a popsicle because ice cream just makes me thirsty. But I really love both. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.