1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?) Doesn't apply.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off? Ignore and walk away.
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently? I can't think of anything off the top of my head besides having nightmares almost every night for the past few weeks.
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels? It depends. I'm not sleeping all that well in my own bed these days soooo...
- Right now, the weather where I live is HOT. And it's been mildly humid. The humid part is actually kind of ok because it keeps the fire hazard lower but we're not used to humidity so we complain, lol.
- The best piece of advice I've been given is only you can decide when enough is enough.
- My most favorite person in all the world is Bailey. My dog.
- If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life it would be I'm drawing a blank here.
- My most favorite item in my closet is my Michael Kors clogs, lol. I love them. I also like this sweater/cardigan thing I have made out of alpaca. It's like wrapping myself in a hug it's so soft.
- The best cure for a bad day is go to bed early and try again the next day.
- Today is going to be better than my morning has been so far.
- I like to drink tea and have soup when I am not feeling well.
- Roasted potatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower are my favorite vegetables.
- I get happy when I have had a pitcher of sangria with the Mister.
- I'm surprised by cat when he attacks my hand when I'm leaning on a wall or walking up the stairs and it usually makes me laugh because he doesn't use a lot of claw when he does it.