2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have? Just the two that I have. The Mister and I made a conscious decision not to have any more children and money didn't have a thing to do with that decision.
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it? I wouldn't.
4. What condiment is a must in your house? A variety of mustards.
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? Ha! He was sitting next to me while we were awaiting the results of a home pregnancy test. He wanted to make sure that he asked me to marry him before we knew one way or the other if I was pregnant so that there would never be any doubt as to why he proposed. He simply asked and I said yes. It wasn't terribly romantic but it was very us.
- I wish I had more ideas for new authors to read because I'm out. I've read all the books currently published by my favorite authors. I'm re-reading the Outlander series because I have nothing else and they're HUGE!
- I stopped wearing my old running shoes that were the wrong size, didn't support my high arches and killed my shins. I LOVE my new running shoes that I got last night.
- My favorite new song right now is Little Talks by Of Monster and Men because I love the rhythm, lyrics, and sound of the singers voices. I also love that I've never heard it on the radio. I like just about every song on their CD.
- I always sing while driving. I would say that always is a strong word though. But I very often sing while driving in the car by myself. I wouldn't want to kill anyone's ears by making them listen to me, lol.
- My favorite grade in school was second grade. I loved my teacher.
- My favorite teacher was my high school government teacher. He really made me think and out of all my teachers, he made the biggest impression on me.
- The highest level of education I have complete is high school but I'm 12 credits away from my bachelors. If my classes don't keep getting cancelled, I'll have my degree in the spring. May'ish I think it is.
- School lunches for me were varied. There were times in elementary and junior high when they were painful for me. High school, for the most part, was ok.
- The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be a lot. Being a high school student is a lot simpler than being married with kids, but it's not something I'd care to repeat and I couldn't graduate fast enough. That's saying something considering I graduated a semester early, lol.
- A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are buying loose leaf paper, binders, folders, pens, pencils, etc. I loved buying back to school supplies and still do for my kids.
- The first day of school was always scary. I always worry about my kids' first day back to school but they seem to take it much more in stride than I ever did.
That's it for this week. If you'd like to have fun (and an easy Friday post) and participate, click on any or all of the accompanying pictures to go to the host blog.