Friday, November 09, 2012

November 9, 2012: Blog Hopping Friday

  1. I like spending time with my husband. He's been on leave this week and it's been really nice hanging out together.
  2. A life goal of mine is to travel and see the things I've only read about in books or seen on television.
  3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is I have no idea. I'm pretty open about all my many obsessions. I like video games, sci fi, reading almost every genre of book I can get my hands on, and I'm an openly, unashamed, nerd. What else is there to keep secret? Hmm. I don't think I've ever talked about how I like lizards. There ya go.
  4. Some wise words that I love are let people's well-intentioned, yet busybody, judge-y advice go in one ear and out the other.
  5. Most mornings you will find me with iPad in hand, reading my e-mail and checking on Facebook while the kids get ready for school.
  6. Right now I am super into The Walking Dead, Of Monsters and Men, The Lumineers, and writing.
  7. Right now I am super over democrats and republicans and daylight savings. When will this country put an end to daylight savings???


1. If you had c-section do you wish you would have had vaginal? Or vice versa?  I've never had a c-section and don't wish that I had. I wouldn't want the long recovery time.

2. If vaginal did you go drug free? For the Oldest, I had a shot of Demerol which I regretted. For the Youngest, I didn't have anything. My labors were both too short for an epidural.

3. Did you have any complications? Nope.

4. Who was in the delivery room with you? For the Oldest, I remember having the Mister in the room with me. I think I told everyone else to get the hell out. For the Youngest, I had my mom. The Mister was in California and I was in Ohio and he didn't have time to fly out.

5. Did you document your labor and delivery? (Photos, videos, etc.) Photos.

6. Pick the birth story of one of your children and tell us ALLLLLLLL about it! I'd really rather not. Both of my labors were mostly normal and definitely short.


I usually do a third blog hop here from Feeling Beachie, however, Hilaryg and her family were severely affected by Sandy and then the Nor'Easter that just hit the east coast. If you haven't already, please take the time to donate to the Red Cross or another reputable relief effort organization. Please keep this family as well as all the many others who were devastated by these storms in your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Last Sunday's Walking Dead left me sobbing! I love that show!! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.