Saturday, July 24, 2004

"Even a fool may be wise after the event" Homer

Well, since nothing is going on around here, it should be a good thing, right? Ohio can just drop off the face of the earth as far as I'm concerned. Or, maybe, when Canada takes over Vermont, they can take Ohio too. Only bad news and bad things come out of Ohio. And stupid people are the only people in Vermont. Who needs all that?

Anyway, the girls and I haven't been up to too much lately. They've been pretty bored cuz it rained to beat all hell yesterday, and it's cold today, so they've been stuck in the house. I've been keeping myself busy around the house, mostly just so that I can avoid doing my school work, lol. Anthropology is BORING, and my computer class just sucks. So, I cleaned out the car Thursday night. It's the first time the car's really been cleaned in months. We still had ash in it from the fires back in October, heheh.

Yesterday, I finished up the boxes in the living room. I had to take all the packing paper out of the boxes (about 35 of them) and put the paper into trash bags, and break down the boxes so the we can get rid of them. It took an entire box of 30 gallon trash bags to accomplish this task. May Paul Arpin and the movers of Liedke Moving Company burn in hell. But first, I hope they're painfully tortured and then they can burn in hell.

Today, we went grocery shopping. Woohoo. I did find a new way of getting to the grocery store so that I can avoid "downtown" Barre. You'd think that for such a small town, they would have smooth running traffic. But, I'm telling ya, it takes me half an hour to drive 10 measly miles to the grocery store because of the slow-butt drivers of Barre, Vermont.

You might be wondering why I don't mention C too much. Well, all he does is work. He had to take some butt-munch kid to Massachusetts to do pull ups of some stupid thing this morning. He had to get up at 4:30am to do this. He normally works from 7ish to 9-Midnight-ish every day. That's his life. And he doesn't get paid overtime either. In 3 months, he's had about 4 days off I think. So, if you think your job sucks, think again. Well, unless you're a recruiter too, heheh.

Oh! We watched Monster last night. Ya know, with the oddly misshapen Charlize Theron? Well, that was one weird movie. Charlize totally deserved the Oscar she got for that movie though. She did an awesome job. That being said, I don't think I'll ever want to see it again. Just too weird for me. Tonight, we're either gonna watch Cold Mountain, or The Butterfly Effect that came in the mail this morning. We'll see.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.