Saturday, July 10, 2004

"A thing worth having is a thing worth cheating for." W.C. Fields

I thought the title quote was funny. It's not necessarily a rule I live by.

I forgot to update yesterday. But, it's not a big deal because nothing interesting happened. The girls and I went grocery shopping and C got to come home early from work (9pm) cuz he had to get up at 3am this morning. Oh! We did see three deer cross the road on the way home yesterday. The girls were really impressed. We're easily entertained by nature, lol. I'm still waiting to see a bear in my yard. I just hope I get to the camera fast enough to take a picture.

We don't have any plans for today. I'm cleaning the downstairs, and the girls are cleaning their rooms upstairs, then I'm going to do some Anthropology homework and relax the rest of the day. Fun, fun. Hope everyone else has a more exciting weekend than we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.