Saturday, July 03, 2004

Is Summer Really Here?

Today we went to Walmart and bought lawn games for the kids. Our bbq is finally on for tomorrow, and they'll be a few extra kids running around. C actually has today and tomorrow off if you can believe it. We're still in shock.

Yesterday, the kids and I made a mistake by attending a Family Day function for C's office. We drove 3 hours, with a friend and her 3 kids, to Mass. sat there for three hours, and then had the 3 hour drive home, for practically nothing. It's a long complicated story as to why, but let's just say that everyone at RS Springfield,MA sucks out loud. We had a lousy time and it will be the last family function that we attend. But, that's why I didn't update yesterday; I was gone all day, and exhausted by the time I got home.

Well, I hope everyone has a fantastic Fourth of July. I'll be back to update on Monday. Have a safe and holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.