Monday, July 26, 2004

Is that a skunk I smell?

We've had a coupla visitors to our yard the past few days.  Yesterday, we had a deer.  I tried to get some pictures of it, but it was clear at the back of the property, so I don't know how well they'll turn out.  Today, we had a skunk in the yard.  That was up closer to the house, so I had the girls come inside until it went away.  The last thing I need are for the two of them to get sprayed, lol.  Our animal visitors have been the only highlights of the day. 
 
I've been busy with school work (Yes Jennifer.  I'm doing my homework too :P) and I've been making more signature lines in PSP.  Like I said, it's a lot of fun and interesting to know that I can be creative, lol.  Not much else is going on.  Same ol, same ol around here.  That's how we like it though.  Keep your bad news to yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.