Tuesday, November 03, 2009

A-Hole Neighbors Update

Nothing happened but I thought some of you might want to know what I found out.

I talked to our HOA president, not to tell her what happened, but to ask about the areas behind and between fences. She said that is, in fact, private property. The reason I, some of my other neighbors, were confused is that the HOA pays to have those areas maintained so it was assumed that it was common area. It’s not. Where property lines are drawn, however, are still unknown. In the middle I guess which isn’t totally accurate because some people don’t have a fence at all and some have moved their fences to the ditch.

ANYWAY, I can admit my part in this whole drama:  I let my kids play in an unoccupied ditch that turned out to be someone’s unused property. My bad. So, I have told my kids to stay out and have threatened them with their freedom if they disobey me.

I don’t want to fight with these people on a regular basis over something so stupid, and as Dana said, completely asinine. I have better things to do and frankly, I really don’t have the time.

Neighbors are the epitome of evil. Just my opinion. ;)

NaBloPoMo 2009, post 3 of 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.