Monday, November 02, 2009

OBX Vacation Countdown

We leave for the Outer Banks on Saturday. The kids started packing last week they’re so excited, lol. I have the carpet cleaners coming tomorrow and then my own marathon of house cleaning, getting two weeks worth of homework done in one week, and packing will be on. I have my major marketing project due the day we’re supposed to get back from vacation and I don’t want it hanging over my head while we’re there. I’m going to do my best to get it done this week. I have to come up with a marketing plan for a product or company. After much indecision, I have my product picked out and just have to do a bit of research. Considering all of the consumer goods and services out there, it was hard to decide.

Anyway, I have tons of work to catch up on today and school work to get done and homeschooling to conduct. I’m grabbing breakfast for some energy and hitting the grindstone.

NaBloPoMo 2009, post 2 of 30.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a very busy week getting ready for a great vacation. Good luck getting everything done. It will be well worth it when you get to the Outer Banks.

    Please keep us in mind if you need any help planning your vacation: www.OuterBanksVacations.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.