Thursday, November 05, 2009

A Post of Randomness

Right now my life is consumed with getting ready for our vacation. It really leaves little else for me to talk about.

Yesterday, the odometer on my car rolled over on 17,000 miles. I was impressed that I even noticed, heheh.

I have a sty or something wrong with my eye. It’s red, swollen, itchy, and painful. I’m hoping it gets better soon.

The other day, Hannah plowed into me while she was playing. I have a bruise on my foot so big that it hurts to wear tennis shoes. I’ve been wearing sandals with outfits that they don’t go with because that’s all that I can wear that doesn’t hurt. I’m hoping it gets better soon too.

That’s all I can think of to say. HOWEVER!!! I have a big announcement that will be posted on FRIDAY! BIG!!! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Be sure and visit me on Friday.

NaBloPoMo 2009, post 5 of 30.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 AM

    Yikes, hope you feel better soon! Hopefully by tomorrow so you can enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me with the waiting until Friday. KILLLING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana~~Thanks. My eye is better. It's more annoying than anything right now.

    Jennifer~~I have my news set to post at 8 am (my time) so it will be up before you are (hopefully).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.