Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10, 2012: Five Question Friday

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?

This could be quite embarrassing and I would be interested to know how many women actually answer honestly. So, to be honest, if it's cold and I'm wearing jeans a lot, I don't shave that often. I've been married for 15 years. Who am I trying to impress?? And it seems like complete wasted time and effort to shave only to cover up with jeans. But let's face it. It's San Diego. It's February and my AC is on because it's 80+ outside. I'm wearing capris. When I'm wearing shorts or capris (I don't wear dresses and skirts), I shave every other day. And that's my honest answer. 

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?  

We hate this holiday. I don't think we've exchanged Valentine's gifts/cards since 1999. Or maybe it was 1998. Who cares?

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
 
Hiking. We're going to hit the desert this spring while the flowers are blooming and before it gets too hot. We haven't hiked in the desert since we've been back to Cali and I'm really looking forward to it. 

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
 
I don't pamper. I don't do spas, facials, mani/pedis. When I get my hair done, I do go to a fabulous salon and have a stylist that I love, but I don't get head massages or hair treatments. I also don't care much for baths. My idea of being nice to myself is buying a new lip gloss, a new shade of nail polish, or a new pair of shoes. Or maybe a nice, quite meal out with the Mister. 

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
 
Savings. Ha! Last year we bought new furniture and saved some of it for our anniversary vaca. This year we're paying off some stuff and then putting the rest of it away in savings. We're trying to grow up and behave like adults with our return this year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.