Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thanks, I Kneaded That

The Mister had duty last night so I let the cat sleep in my room to keep me company. She sleeps soundly for most of the night but usually wakes up once and wants to be all affectionate. It's hard to get mad at her for waking you up in the middle of the night when she's purring and laying on you wanting to be petted. Still, when she gets to the point where she starts kneading her claws and it's three in the morning, patience can get a little short. These are the places on me that she kneaded her claws:

  • My eye. That was the most painful.
  • My cheek
  • My chin
  • My neck
  • My shoulder
Then, she laid her chin on mine and went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. lol! Sometime I wake up with scratches and marks and I have no idea how they got there. Either, I'm scratching myself to death in my sleep or one of my cats decided to use me as furniture in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.