Thursday, February 09, 2012

Thieves Suck

People suck. I know, I know. I've said it before. It's becoming my mantra. But it just seems like negativity is more prevalent these days. Case in point:  The Oldest Child's iPhone was stolen out of her backpack yesterday at school. I honestly can't understand why someone would have stolen her phone because it was cracked all over the place. We refused to replace it because she refused to keep a cover on it and to keep it out of her back pocket. And I mean it was cracked. Why steal someone's broke ass phone? Because people suck.

What makes it worse is that I'm almost 100% positive that it was stolen by a military kid. Why? Because we used iCloud's "Find My Phone" (Yes. Not only do people suck, but they're stupid too.) and tracked it to a base housing area in the College Grove area of San Diego, specifically, Chollas Heights Navy Housing. Yeah. That's right. I know where you live because you are just that stupid.

It could've been a friend visiting over there, but I would be willing to bet it's a military brat that has her phone. Not sure what they plan on doing with it. I have it set to wipe the next time it's turned on and I'll also be having it deactivated. We're figuring that they're going to take it to one of those cell phone recycling kiosks and get a couple bucks for it.

You know what else sucks? Bad karma. They'll get theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.