Saturday, August 04, 2012

Spoiler Alert

I would just like to take this moment in my own little world to thank a few people for making the Olympics a little less enjoyable for me this year. With the plethora of media outlets, social media, and smart phone push alerts, watching my favorite events this year, I knew going into it who was going to win or lose what medal. Try as I might, it was impossible to avoid it. Added to the fact that I live in the Pacific time zone and the only time zone that actually exists is the Eastern time zone (superior, self-important assholes) avoiding Olympic news was an impossibility. It was disappointing.

So thanks for your inability to keep your collective mouths shut for just a few hours so that I might experience the joy of surprise along with my favorite Olympic athletes. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.