I'm grateful for...
- A fantastic, supportive, best friend who also happens to be my husband.
- Having two of three vehicles paid off. Go us!
- Finally cutting the very last tie with Vermont after having moved away five years ago. Almost six.
- Netflix, OnDemand, and DVR. I have a TV addiction.
- Teavana. I have a tea addiction.
- Living in San Diego, traffic notwithstanding.
- Having toilet paper in the house. We ran out the other day. First time in the sixteen years we've been married.
- Having good kids. They may try me from time to time, but they have a solid foundation. At the bottom of all their junk and drama, they're really good kids.
- My dog and my cat. I have fantastic pets.