Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We're not doing much for the holiday. We're coloring eggs even though my kids are getting to be too old for that but I like to do it, heheh, and that's about it. Instead of baskets, we bought the girls clothes for the spring. Oh, and we're going to a friend's house for a bbq later on today.

Pictures from my trip are still coming, I promise. I have them uploaded but I haven't resized them or anything yet. I've been pretty laid up with my...whatever I have got. I think it may be bronchitis but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not and it'll go away by itself. I think this pretty much rules out ever moving back to California though. I used to get like this every four months that we lived there and I had forgotten how sucky that is. My lungs must not be able to handle the air out there.

I guess that's about it. I don't have the energy to sit at my computer these days. I just got done staring off into space for about five minutes, lol. I'll be up to speed soon enough. Enjoy the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.