Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Meme

The Thursday meme courtesy of Booking Through Thursday.

You should have seen this one coming … Who is your favorite Male lead
character? And why?Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so
people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer,
leave your answers in the comments themselves!


I could say Roarke to go with Eve from the In Death books but he's too perfect and not real enough. I do have a few other characters in mind though.

I liked Pi from Yann Martel's Life of Pi. I can't help but respect someone who practices Christianity, Hinduism, and Islam all at the same time.

Another favorite male character of mine is Odd Thomas. Odd was truly a hero.

As with female characters, I could go on and on with the male characters so I'll limit myself to two.

8 comments:

  1. I have not read any although I have Life of Pi on my TBR list/

    Here is my BTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Life of Pi on my to read list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pi is wonderful, I really liked him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life of Pi is on my list as well, but far, far down. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on Roarke from In Death series! I love these series

    Happy TTs have a good Thursday!
    Julia-Yen

    ReplyDelete
  6. GT, VG, Geranium, and Trish~~I wasn't enthused about reading Pi when I picked it up, but once I got into it, I was hooked. Life of Pi is an intriguing story.

    Julia~~I like Roarke and I love the In Death series, but he was just too beyond perfect to add as a fave male character. That man does NOT have a flaw, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to have to go with Alex Cross from the James Patterson Series and Rhett Butler from Gone With The Wind. I could go on and on with the why and with more, but I am leaving it at that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer~~I've been seeing Rhett Butler around a lot today. I'm sorry to say that I didn't think of him when I posted but he would have made my list too. I haven't read any James Patterson so I can't say on the other guy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.