Friday, December 02, 2011

5QF

1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house? 

I don't really have a favorite decoration. In truth, I'm starting to dislike all my decorations because they are getting old and shabby looking which is, I suppose, what happens when you move every three years and movers break your stuff. If I had to pick, I guess I would say my snow globes.

2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
I used to be a total last minute shopper. The last few years, however, I've gotten an early start and finished early. Well, at least what is early by my standards. This year, we got 90% of our shopping done on or before Black Friday.

3. When do you turn on your heat?
When the temp in my house gets below 70 at night. Living in southern California, I have a pretty skewed sense of what is cold, but I don't like getting up in the morning when it's only 67 or so degrees inside. Even when it's that cold in the morning, I still have to switch over to the AC in the afternoon. The sun heats up my house every day no matter how cold it gets at night.

4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
What would be the point? If I wanted it private, I'd just delete it altogether.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
After. Always after or I end up with deodorant stains all over my shirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.