Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Home

Random Thoughts about My Home

Why is it that when I'm having a dream where I'm supposed to be in my home, it never looks like my actual house? I had a dream last night where I was "home" but it looked like a Fair Park house. Those of you from Marion, OH will know what I mean. But it didn't look like any house that I remember being in before in real life.

We still haven't put up our outside Christmas decorations and I've come to realize that I hate most of my indoor decorations. They're old and the epitome of tacky. For some reason, it doesn't feel like Christmas in my house this year.

As we were driving home from picking up the Youngest from school yesterday, we had to stop in the middle of our street for a 12 month old (give or take a month) to toddle across the street. No adults in sight. I'm not kidding. This is the second time this has happened since we've lived here. Different kids though. We waited to make sure that someone (I'm assuming it was the baby's sister who looked all of 7 or 8) to get the child in hand and out of the middle of the freaking street. If it happens again, I'm reporting them.

A house is not a home without a dog snoring in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.