Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Being Old

Today is C 27th Birthday. He had to work, is in fact still at work, but doesn't have to go down to Mass. tonight, so at least we'll get to see him at some point today hopefully. Like I already said, we don't have anything special planned. It's hard to plan something when he works every waking hour of every stinking day, but whatever.

Today, I watched my friend's daughter for her and negotiated my babysitting contract with the neighbor, lol. I have a pretty good deal where that's concerned so it's all good.

The girls both had good days at school. They both had gym today. Nothing exciting where they're concerned. If, however, anyone has tips on how to make kids clean their rooms, it'd be much appreciated. I swear, I'm one minute away from boxing up all their toys and giving them to some charity.

It's been a relatively boring day. It's raining, of course, and it's supposed to get worse since what's left over of Frances will be here soon. I guess this is the third wettest summer on record according to the local weather people. Woohoo. How nice for us.

Anyway, that's that. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.