Saturday, September 11, 2004

Remembering



How is everyone choosing to remember September 11? It's pretty basically just a day of reflection for me. Remembering where and how I heard the news, how I spent that day and the days following, etc. We're not doing anything specific such as festivals and things like that that other people are doing. I do plan on putting candles in the windows though. C had to leave first thing this morning for an overnighter with his poolees, so he won't even be here. The girls don't even remember it or understand much of why this is a special day in our history. But, even going about our day like normal, there's a nugget of gloom in the back of my mind like a shadow hanging over the day. ANYway...

I hope everyone takes the time to remember those who died on September 11th and those that risk their lives everyday to try and ensure something like that never happens to the United States again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.