Friday, September 24, 2004

TGIF!!

Yesterday, I decided to buy bulbs to plant for the spring. I spent three hours yesterday digging up my yard and I have about 4 or 5 more hours of work today and I'm feeling the pain this morning, lol. I got daffodils, crocuses, and lots of tulips. The pain will totally be worth it when they come up next year. I can hardly wait, lol.

I also drove around and took some early Fall pictures. I guess the locals hate that around here, lol, people pulling off to the side of the road to take fall foliage pictures. But oh well. I don't care. I plan on taking pictures of all the different stages of the seasons here. The trees are already amazing. I don't know if it's just because we haven't seen Fall in about 6 or 7 years or if it's just Vermont, but some of these trees look like they're on fire they're so brightly colored. It's not even peak leaf time yet.

We had the girls' Open House last night. We talked to both of their teachers and toured their classrooms as well as the Library and Music Room. Their school is really big. I didn't realize that until we walked around it yesterday. Both of their teachers told me that the girls are doing great in school this year. That's such a relief for us to hear, lol.

Well, that's it for today. Hopefully, after I get done planting my flowers, I'll still be able to move enough to update tomorrow, lol. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.