It’s been a while since I’ve done a television post so I think now would be a great time with the regular season ending and the summer one starting in a less than two weeks.
First of all, I said a sad farewell to several shows this year. I watched ER from beginning to end. I thought the finale was fabulous. Prison Break is another show I stuck with to the end. This one was tough too. It stopped being fresh after the first season and became very repetitive. Still, I needed to know how it was going to end. Much in the same way that I’ll read a book to the finish no matter how boring it is. Battlestar Galactica ended too. :( Very sad about that. I loved it beginning to end. I have all the seasons except for the last on DVD which I will be buying as soon as it comes out. I’m planning a marathon, lol.
I have a ton of shows that I’m looking forward to watching next season.
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Private Practice (What a cliffhanger!!)
- The Big Bang Theory which is the funniest show since Friends and if you know me at all, you know that this is high praise.
- Two and a Half Men
- The Tudors
Summer season shows that I am really excited about are:
- The Closer
- Raising the Bar
- Gene Simmons Family Jewels (heheh)
There are other shows that I watch that I’m not sure when they are due back on but I’m waiting on pins and needles.
- Mad Men
- Big Love
- Flipping Out
- The United States of Tara
- My Boys (It hasn’t ended yet but I will be sad when it does and I’ll be looking forward to its next season.)
I hope that Medium does okay on CBS since NBC dropped them. Aside from some grizzly murder scenes and pictures, there really isn’t too much about this show that I would consider too risqué for my kids to watch. It doesn’t have bad language and very little sexual situations. Why can’t people get on board with shows that don’t have half dressed people in it?
There are a few other shows that I watch that are my “fillers” which means that I’ll watch them if I remember that they’re or I’ll catch them in reruns.
- American Chopper
- Deadliest Catch
- Myth Busters
- Ghost Hunters
- Little People, Big World
- J&K + 8 (You know what this one is, right? I used to be a big fan but due to recent events, it’s like watching a train wreck. I don’t know how much I’ll be watching of this season.)
If you have any shows that are not on my lists that you would like to recommend that I watch, DON”T!! I watch too much TV as it is, lol. It’s really no wonder why two DVR’s aren’t enough.