Friday, June 19, 2009

Quick Update

After my yelling episode the other night, the kids involved all got into trouble with their parents, mine included. Apparently, I yelled loud enough to be heard across the street, lmao. Oh well. Anyway, the boy who was trying to tug the youngest out of the house wrote her a very sweet note of apology. Whatever his motivation behind the note (whether he took the initiative himself or was told to write it by his parents.) I don’t care. It made the youngest feel really good and made me feel better about the state of parenting in my neighborhood.

I’ll be back later today with some pets! I just have to scan some old photos. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the first step to having a better weekend! That was sweet of him to apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too and it completely cured any bad feelings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.