Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Meme

I haven’t done one of these in a while and it seemed time. I still have more pet posts, but I have to dig out old snapshots for those.

1. What color is your toothbrush? White

2. Name one person who made you smile today? The youngest

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Watching TV in bed.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Eating lunch.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers

6. What did you do last night? Played Mario Kart on the DS with the kids, watched some TV, talked on the phone with the Mister.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? “You guys have to leave in 15 minutes.”

8. What is your favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sierra Mist

10. Do you like your wallet? Sure.

11. What was the last thing you ate? Lunch

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope.

13. The last sporting event you watched? Baseball game on TV last night.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?  Butter.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? The Mister.

16. Ever go camping? Not for many years.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?  No.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Nope.

19. Do you have a tan? A little one.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?  Depends on my mood, but yes, sometimes.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Fountain soda, yes. Canned or bottled, no.

22. What did your last text message say?  Ok.

23. What are you doing tomorrow?  Dunno. The Mister will be coming home for the weekend but we don’t have Friday plans.

24. Have you ever eaten a bug? I’m sure at some point I have.

25. Look to your left, what do you see?  The Mister’s desk.

26. What color is your watch?   Silver and gold.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?   Koala bears.

28. What are you wearing right now?   Tank top and shorts.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?   Drive thru.

30. What is your favorite number?   6.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?   The Mister.

32. Any plans today?   I gotta get the kids to a thing then I’m vegging until they get home. Then I’m going to make dinner and bake something.

33. How many states have you lived in?   5.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?   The headache I’ve had for 11 days straight.

35. Last song listened to?   Hmm. Something in the car. I don’t remember.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Dunno

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?   I wish.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?   Any of my sandals.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?   No

40. Is anyone jealous of you?   Most likely not.

41. Do you love anyone?   Sure

42. Do any of your friends have children? Most if not all of them do.

43. What do you usually do during the day?   Now that it’s summer, I hang with the kids, watch TV, shove some work in when I can, play games, hang out in the backyard.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Surprisingly, I’d say “hate” is too strong of a word at the moment.

45. Do you use the word “hello”?   Whenever I answer the phone.

46. What color is your car? Silver.

47. Do you like cats?    Sure do.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?    No one specific.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?    Nope. Cedar Point and Kings Island though.

50. How did you get your worst scar?   I had my appendix removed.

2 comments:

  1. Had fun reading this Trisha. Thinking about doing one of my own. Curious, why did you post it to your blog instead of facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy. I don't know why I used my blog instead of Facebook. I suppose I just think of it first.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.