Friday, August 02, 2013

August Challenge, Day 2: Five Things About Me Most People Don't Know

I've done memes with this question so many times that it's a challenge, in and of itself, coming up with new things. I'm not that mysterious.


  1. I want a tabby point Siamese cat.
  2. You know that question that James Lipton always asks celebrities on his show, "What career other than your own would you like to pursue?" My answer would be forensic anthropologist. That was my favorite elective during my undergrad. 
  3. I can burp just as good as any man. (My husband helped me come up with that one.)
  4. I use Scrivener to attempt writing and I actually have three different projects that I'm currently working on.
  5. I just joined Lip Factory Inc's monthly beauty box subscription service. I am sooooo excited about getting my first box this month. If you want to sign up, I'd appreciate the referral because I earn points for referrals. My referral #385105.
Boy, that was hard. Took me forever to come up with five things.


If you'd like to participate in this blogging challenge, please visit Natalie Grueninger's blog for prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.