And seriously. Is there anything better than getting packages in the mail?
These are my favorite online shopping websites, in no particular order:
- Ulta. I love Ulta. I spend waaaay too much money at Ulta. I love the ease of earning points there too. I almost always have points that are ready to be redeemed.
- Barnes and Noble. Duh. Do I own all the books ever printed? Umm, no. B&N is probably my top, #1 favorite place to shop. I luuurrrve my books. I'm a member there also and it's probably the longest membership I've ever had anywhere, store or otherwise.
- Nordstrom. They have such good deals in their online sale section. I shop at Nordstrom online every Christmas.
- I'm not sure if this one counts, but I love iTunes. I don't even have an iPhone anymore, but I remain loyal to iTunes. They just have a better selection of apps, music, and TV and movies than the Google Play Store does, IMO. I am, in fact, shopping for music there right now.
- Smashbox. Another favorite makeup website. I earn points there too. And they always have some great deal going on. I may need a makeup intervention.
If you'd like to jump in and participate in this blogging challenge, please visit Natalie Grueninger's blog for prompts.