Sunday, August 04, 2013

August Challenge, Day 4: An Embarrassing Moment


 I should probably come up with an original moment and not one I've already blogged about, right? I mean, I could just re-blog about all the times I've fallen on my ass. In public. Those were my last three embarrassing moments. Really, they were humiliating. Oh ok. How's this?

A while back, we went out to dinner at some sort of sit-down-type place. I don't remember where it was. Anyway, the Youngest child lets out a belch that was so loud that the surrounding tables looked over at the Mister thinking it was him. It was embarrassing but at the same time, we were all cracking up laughing. We're such a dignified family.



If you'd like to participate in this blogging challenge, please visit Natalie Grueninger's blog for prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.