Friday, March 16, 2012

March 16, 2012: Five Question Friday

I have to apologize that the postings on my blog have dwindled to mostly 5QF posts. The things that I have to say right now are not meant something like a public blog and I'm having a hard time thinking of anything else to write about. I'm sure this is just temporary. ;)




1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
 
That depends on what you call a mess. I'll go to the store with minimal makeup, ratty jeans and a raggedy sweatshirt. I'll pick up the kids (because I don't have to get out of the car to do so) in no makeup, ratty jeans, and a raggedy sweatshirt. That's about as messy as I get. There have been times when I've run out covered in paint to pick up supplies or covered in dirt while working in the yard. That kind of thing. Generally, I'm dressed in something clean with makeup on, and my hair brushed though. 

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
 
I do my very best to finish every book that I start. When it comes to books, I'm a bit of an optimist. I'm always hopeful that it will pick up at some point and the ending will blow my socks off. With some books, it's harder to be hopeful than with others.

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
 
Beach mostly. We've taken several vacations that have involved beaches but none that have involved mountains. I'm not saying no to a mountain vacation though. Right now, I'd take a couple nights in a hotel downtown without the kids and school.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
 
Wellllll, we don't really have winters per se. Still, I know spring is closer when the grass starts to grow and the plum tree out front gets blossoms on it. 

5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
 
Couples? As in myself, my husband, and other couple(s)?? I've never done that before. I'm not saying that I wouldn't, but if I'm taking a vacation with anyone other than just my husband, I'd prefer the extra people to be my kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.