Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!!!

 
1. If you were free to just hop in the car and drive, where would you go? Or, if you could hop a plane and go anywhere, where?
 
That's an easy one:  Great Britain. Nuff said.

2. What's your most recently read favorite book?  

I've been reading Michelle Moran's books. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. She's an exceptionally gifted historical fiction writer.

3. What's your favorite Spring Break memory?
 
I have no idea on this one. I've never done wild and crazy spring breaks in Daytona or whatever. I've never done anything so spectacular for spring break that one sticks out in my mind. 

4. What do you put in your child's Easter basket? Or, for those w/o kids, what was put in your childhood basket?
 
We don't do baskets anymore. When my girls were younger, we put candy, a chocolate bunny, and a stuffed animal in their baskets. 

5. Do you get a summer haircut?
 
Lol. I'm lucky if I manage to get a haircut once a year let alone a specific one for the summer. I'm lazy about maintaining my hair. I let it grow out until I can't stand it anymore and then I go and get several inches cut off. It's getting to that unmanageable stage right now as a matter of fact. I need to make the time to get my hair chopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.