Thursday, March 29, 2012

Plant vs Weed: Week 2

Plant vs Weed: Week 2 Growth
As you can see in the above picture, there has been noticeable growth since the Plantweed's first post. Is that picture blurry? I'm just noticing. Sorry. Anyway, there it is. There are four different Plantweed's and then the two slender shoot things that as I said before, I'm almost definitely sure those are just weeds. I'm very tempted to pluck them out of the pot. Kind of like picking a scab. They are tempting me. But we have DRAMA!! Check it out.

Something is eating Plantweed!! The horror! I've been keeping my eye out for the culprit since I first noticed the chewing but hadn't seen anything...until this morning!! 

 Yup. We have an interloper in Plantweed's domain. You might be able to guess that since my green thumb is a wilt-y, sad, little thing, I haven't the faintest clue what to do to keep snails out of my plants. Is it egg shells? Or coffee grounds? I need to do some research. I'd rather use something organic than a store bought pesticide.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.