Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27, 2012: Five Question Friday


1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates?
No. A very emphatic NO. I don't force feed my kids. I do have rules though. They have to at least try everything I serve them. They aren't allowed to say that they don't like something they've never tried. If they don't finish their food, they don't get an after dinner snack or dessert. If you're not hungry enough to eat dinner, then you're not hungry enough to eat junk. (You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.)


2. Do you give an allowance?
Yes. We give an allowance to our kids based on their age and what they contribute to their home.

 
3. Do you actually park your car in the garage?
Heck no. Our garage is barely big enough to fit our junk in let alone our junk and a car. 

 
4. What is one food you will NEVER cook?

Veal or lamb. I don't eat nor would I cook baby animals. Or rabbit. I have rabbits as pets. I don't eat them.

 
5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?
Nope. We'll take our annual trip to Sea World but other than that, no plans. No trips planned and I don't think anyone has plans to visit us either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave me one. Now.